This educational resource pack includes:
• K-2 Text Exemplar: A poem called “As I Was Going to St. Ives.”
• Modified and accommodated for gifted students with: tactile, visual, verbal and auditory prompts applied.
• Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, comparing, then analyze and discuss.
• Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
• Common Core: RL.K.1; RL.1.1 Re: “As I Was Going to St. Ives” by Anonymous
• As I Was Going to St. Ives Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model)
including: point, trace, cut and paste, or touch correct answers.
• Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
• Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
• Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily.
Predictable language with: tactile, visual and auditory prompts for students with Autism. Students on the spectrum need a multi-media approach including: visual images, an auditory reinforcement, a tactile involvement and key words presented in different contexts 3 - 5 times.