This resource pack includes: A reader called “The Life Cycle of a Apple Tree”
● Modified for students with Speech and Language Disorders with visual and auditory prompts. Students may need one-to-one instruction or the use of a computer with voice synthesizer. Students with limited vision may need enlarged print examinations and handouts.
Here is a link to teaching strategies:
● A media player is required for m4a files.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels including: reciting, identifying, organizing, comparing, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Audio Answers Key.
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Literature
● “The Life Cycle of a Apple Tree” Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model) or recorded correct answers.
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
● Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction. Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily, with an auditory feature