in the primary grades is an essential foundation skill. Why not shake it up with a fun game that uses ninjas
and number bonds
to reinforce composing and decomposing numbers through 20?
Ninja and Ladders Number Bond Game allows your students to get the just right practice
they need whether they are striving to meet grade level standards, working at grade level standards, or they need additional challenge in math.
The Number bond game cards are differentiated
by ninja related patterns so that it is easy to sort or clean up in the event that someone drops the game or is ‘too helpful’ in the clean up of the game and mixes all of the cards together.
• Number bonds 5 - 9 temple pattern
• Number bonds 10 ninja mask pattern
• Number bonds 11 - 12 star pattern
Number bonds 13 - 15 calligraphy pattern
• Number bonds 16 - 20 cherry blossom pattern
Over 200 Number bond cards can be used independently as task cards
in math centers for students to extend their thinking recording the related addition and subtraction sentences to match with the number bond.
• Color and Black and White versions of all game boards and number bond cards.
• Ninja and Ladders directions for student use
• Ninja and Ladders game board (1-100 spaces - or just an image)
• 200+ Number bond game cards (Number bonds 5-20)
Card stock works great or regular paper and laminate.
To print 2 sided to have a number bond and matching pattern on the back:
Select start page (for the first set of number bonds desired ) and end page (last set of number bonds desired) and choose two sided printing on long edge binding.
To print single sided: Carefully select the number bond cards only, not the back side of the cards which follow immediately after each matching number bond.
Math Ninja Fact Fluency with Number Bonds Game
2 Digit Addition
2 Digit Subtraction