This educational resource pack includes:
● K-2 Informational Text : Definition of Weather types.
● Enhanced for traditional students: tactile and verbal prompts applied.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
compare and contrast, then analyze and chart.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Recording ;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Writing Practice (Key Words model)
including: point to, circle the correct answer, trace, cut and paste, write or touch
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of
Predictable language with: tactile, visual and auditory prompts for students with ADD/ADHD. Students with either ADD or ADHD require the use of handouts with visual aids. They should also be provided with a word processor with spell- checker and/or voice output to provide auditory feedback. Oral instructions should be concise with instructions or demonstrations presented in more than one way.