“Compare and Contrast Different Types of Weather”
This educational resource pack includes:
● K-2 Informational Text : Definition of Weather types.
● Enhanced for students with autism: tactile and verbal prompts applied.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, compare and contrast, then analyze and chart.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Recording ;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Writing Practice (Key Words model) including: point to, circle the correct answer, trace, cut and paste, write or touch correct answers.
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
● Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily.
Predictable language with: tactile, visual and auditory prompts for students with Autism. Students on the spectrum need a multi-media approach including: visual images, an auditory reinforcement, a tactile involvement and key words presented in different contexts 3 - 5 times.