This educational resource pack includes:
● K-2 Informational Text : Definition of Weather types.
● Enhanced for students with Hearing Impairments: tactile and verbal prompts applied. Students with hearing impairments may use speech, lip reading, hearing aids and/or amplification systems to enhance oral communication. Headphones with blue tooth compatibility can also improve their mobility. However, it helps to use visual aids whenever possible, including captioned versions of videos and films. Also, provide unfamiliar vocabulary in written form, on the blackboard, or in a handout.
Here are hearing impaired teaching strategies: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HI-Hearing-Impairments-or-Deafness-Teaching-Strategies-142578
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
compare and contrast, then analyze and chart.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Recording ;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Writing Practice (Key Words model)
including: point to, circle the correct answer, trace, cut and paste, write or touch
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of
completion. Certificate is also provided after completion of worksheets.