“Compare and Contrast Different Types of Weather”
Students with Learning Disabilities require the use of handouts and visual aids,
word processor with spell-checker and/or voice output to provide auditory feedback.
Concise oral instructions should be presented in more than one way.
Link for Students with Learning Disabilities teaching strategies:
Go to your device “Settings” where you can adjust the screen’s: brightness and color, size of text, resolution, connect to wireless display and adjust sound.
A media player for wav or m4a files is required to listen to audio links.
This educational resource pack includes: visual, tactile audio and color coding enhancements.
To save ink and paper, an application like Google Classroom could be utilized.
This educational resource pack requires: scissors, glue and a pencil.
This educational resource pack also includes:
● K-2 Informational Text : Definition of Weather types.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, compare and contrast, then analyze and chart.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Recording ;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Writing Practice (Key Words model) including: point to, circle the correct answer, trace, cut and paste, write or touch correct answers.
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
● Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily.
Here is a link to for students with : https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/LD-Learning-Disabilities-Teaching-Strategies-142549
Here is a link to for students with : https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/My-Products/Category:356861/sort:Item.rating/direction:desc
Click here to :
Help us by taking a moment to