This educational resource pack includes:
● K-2 Informational Text : Definition of Weather types.
● Enhanced for students with Mental Health or Medical Conditions: tactile and verbal prompts applied.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
compare and contrast, then analyze and chart.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Recording ;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Writing Practice (Key Words model)
including: point to, circle the correct answer, trace, cut and paste, write or touch
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of
completion. Certificate is also provided after completion of worksheets.
Students with Mental Health Conditions require sequential memory tasks, such as spelling, math, with step-by-step instructions. They may be more easily understood by dividing tasks into smaller ones. Students with Medical Conditions also require enlarged printed materials.
Here are links to teaching strategies: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mental-Health-Conditions-Teaching-Strategies-142641