This educational resource pack includes:
● K-2 Informational Text : Definition of Weather types.
● Enhanced for students with psychiatric disabilities: tactile and verbal prompts applied.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
compare and contrast, then analyze and chart.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Recording ;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Writing Practice (Key Words model)
including: point to, circle the correct answer, trace, cut and paste, write or touch
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of
completion. Certificate is also provided after completion of worksheets.
Students with Speech and Language Impairments may require one-to-one instruction or the use of a computer with voice synthesizer.