This educational resource pack includes:
● K-2 Informational Text : Definition of Weather types.
● Enhanced for students with Visual Impairments: tactile and verbal prompts applied. Students with visual impairments use a combination of vision with their other senses to learn, and they may require adaptations in lighting or the print size, and, in some cases, braille.
Here is a link for teaching strategies for students with Visual Impairments:
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
compare and contrast, then analyze and chart.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Recording ;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Writing Practice (Key Words model)
including: point to, circle the correct answer, trace, cut and paste, write or touch
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of
completion. Certificate is also provided after completion of worksheets.