Products in this Bundle (4)
K-2 writing rubrics that are easy to use AND kid-friendly for writing assessments can be hard to find. These tried and true rubrics include formative assessments that have a Common Core Standard linked with each task. They are written as "I can" statements to make it very kid-friendly.
These are the perfect writing rubrics to help you move to distinguished in the TESS model by getting students to take ownership of their writing and rubrics!
INCLUDED IN EACH SET OF K-2 WRITING RUBRICS
• Good writers' pencil checklist for mechanics (color, large and mini sizes available)...same for each grade
• Good writers' pencil checklists for narrative, informative and opinion
• Opinion writing rubric with and without my scoring guidelines
• Narrative writing rubric with and without my scoring guidelines
• Informative writing rubric with and without my scoring guidelines
• Opinion content self-assessment rubric
• Narrative content self-assessment rubric
• Informative content self-assessment rubric
• sentence formation self-assessment rubric
• language self-assessment rubric
• mechanics self-assessment rubric
• Writing paper with each pencil checklist attached (good writers, narrative, opinion and informative)
• Writing paper with simplified 1234 rubric box added
• Each formative assessment rubric has a full page copy and a 4-to-a-page master as well.
• Each rubric has a copy with the grade labeled on there and a copy without the grade labeled so it can be used for RTI on older kids...per customer request!
• Kindergarten self-assessments have pictures to make them easy to use for kinder babies!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!