This is a system we set up for a K-4 behavior disorder classroom. This is just one example of many options for creating a level system in an EBD/BD classroom. The goal is to be as systematic and objective as possible, to create a classroom of organization and consistency, to pick your battles while still standing firm on non-negotiables.
- k-4 level system 8.5x11: this is for the adults to review/keep with them, perhaps send home as introduction; also can be used for the students' individual level system
- k-4 level system how to: instructions on how we administer the program
- k-4 level system intro to class: The PowerPoint we use to introduce the students to the program; we also sent a copy of this home
- k-4 level system posters: 16x20 size copies of the visuals that can be taken to an office supply store to be printed and laminated
- k-4 level system sample schedule: an example of one scheduled day in our classroom
- k-4 level system ThinkSheet: our version of a ThinkSheet for use for debriefing for unsafe behaviors
#specialeducation #appliedbehavioranalysis #ABA #ourkidsrock