This educational resource pack includes:
● 6-12 Text Exemplar: “U.S. Civil Rights Time-line”
● Enhanced for Traditional students
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, comparing sources, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Test
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model)
● Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily
Predictable language with: tactile, visual and auditory prompts for students with ADD/ADHD. Students with either ADD or ADHD require the use of handouts with visual aids. They should also be provided with a word processor with spell- checker and/or voice output to provide auditory feedback. Oral instructions should be concise with instructions or demonstrations presented in more than one way.