This educational resource pack includes:
● 6-12 Text Exemplar: “U.S. Civil Rights Time-line”
● Enhanced for Traditional students
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, comparing sources, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Test
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model)
● Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily
Predictable language with: tactile, visual and auditory prompts for students with Autism. Students on the spectrum need a multi-media approach including: visual images, an auditory reinforcement, a tactile involvement and key words presented in different contexts 3 - 5 times.