This educational resource pack includes:
● 6-12 Text Exemplar: “U.S. Civil Rights Time-line”
● Enhanced for Traditional students
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, comparing sources, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Test
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model)
● Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily
Students with Mental Health Conditions require sequential memory tasks, such as spelling, math, with step-by-step instructions. They may be more easily understood by dividing tasks into smaller ones. Students with Medical Conditions also require enlarged printed materials.
Here are links to teaching strategies: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mental-Health-Conditions-Teaching-Strategies-142641