This educational resource pack includes:
● 6-12 Text Exemplar: “U.S. Civil Rights Time-line”
Enhanced for Students with visual impairments. Students with visual impairments use a combination of vision with their other senses to learn, and they may require adaptations in lighting or the print size, and, in some cases, braille.
Here is a link for teaching strategies for students with Visual Impairments:
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, comparing sources, then analyze and discuss.
● Fill in the Blanks Test
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model)
● Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily