Nearly every state is going common core, and while they are resources out there, do you really want to pick and choose what pages of their workbooks to use? Using ready, premade worksheets where all you have to do is give directions, fill in questions, or offer answers to write down, you can make EVERY lesson a common core lesson with an assessment.
This is a blank worksheet and quiz templates, with 175 different templates that cover ALL subjects and ALL grade levels. in categories like:
* Graphic Organizers
* Problem Boxes
Venns, Multiple Choice, Geometry, Writing, Essays, Box Sorts, Matching... What doesn't this have?
Take a look at more of the features in this book:
• 175 TEMPLATES FOR WORKSHEETS AND ASSESSMENTS!
• Color-coded categories of templates.
• Everything can still be printed in black and white with no content loss.
• Templates are adaptable to any grade level.
• While templates are recommended most strongly for K-5, there are a lot that
can be used in Middle and High School!
• Templates have been standardized to help students get used to the format.
• Easy Scoring system from 1-10 on every page.
• Student name is obvious for fast grading.
• Box to put standards in for every page.
• Dozens of templates for common areas of assessment, including:
• Writing (essays, letters, sentences, stories...)
• Language (definitions, sequencing, main idea/details, parts of speech...) • Math (number lines, measurement, fractions, geometry...)
• Graphic Organizers for any content area, including: • Venn Diagrams
• Column Sorts
• Box Sorts
• Matching Forms
• Star Rating Forms
• Easy Quiz forms for any content area, including:
• Multiple Choice • True or False
• Problem Boxes • Short Answer
• Plus Blank Templates to make your own worksheets to add to the set.
NOTE: I have also created workbooks for grades 6, 7, and 8. They have 1-page assessments/worksheets for each standard. You might find those more useful if you are a middle school teacher.