K-8 Standards Checklists include parent and student-friendly checklists for each standard in Kindergarten through eighth grade.
We have taken ALL of the updated English Language Arts (CCSS), Math (CCSS), California Social Studies, and Science (NGSS) standards for and turned them into "I Can" checklists so that you can easily track your student's progress throughout the year.
This easy-to-understand format is perfect for communicating with parents about student progress. Send home as a progress report, give to your parents at the beginning of the year so that they can be aware of grade-level expectations, or use with your homeschool students to ensure they are on the right track.
*Each statement has the exact standard number written next to it for easy reference.
This packet also includes social studies standards for California.
The categories at the top of the page read:
1. Even with help, I still don't understand.
2. I am starting to get it, but am still confused.
3. I can do this will help or with an example in front of me.
4. I can do this on my own without help.
5. I can teach someone else how to do this.