Whether you’re the lab specialist, IT coordinator, classroom teacher, or homeschooler, whether you’re an experienced tech teacher or brand new, this nine-volume series is used world-wide as the all-in-one solution to running an effective, efficient, and fun technology program. Lessons follow a tested timeline of which skill to introduce when and integrate well with all academic classes. Popular features include:
• PDF format works well on computers, iPads, Chromebooks.
• Higher order thinking skills are called out.
• Each lesson lists new and scaffolded skills and suggest academic applications.
• Each lesson includes warm-up and exit tickets, assessments, and images.
• Each grade-level text includes a year-long and monthly curriculum map.
• Each grade-level text includes lessons for problem-solving, keyboarding, digital citizenship, classroom digital tools, and coding.
Each grade-level includes…
• ISTE and Common Core alignment
• step-by-step directions
• scope and sequence for K-5 or 6-8
• project samples, reproducibles, rubrics, examples, and assessments
• hundreds of websites to support lessons
• themed wall posters
• clear details on what to teach when
• pedagogic articles discussing tech ed topics
• Certificate of Completion for grade level
Teachers have access to constant help via companion wikis, free weekly videos, and a Help Blog. For these reasons, it is the choice of hundreds of school districts, private schools, homeschoolers and teachers around the world. All you do is open the book and start teaching.
For additional detail on what’s included in each volume, please check out these links:
Kindergarten Technology Curriculum
1st Grade Technology Curriculum
2nd Grade Technology Curriculum
3rd Grade Technology Curriculum
4th Technology Curriculum
5th Grade Technology Curriculum
6th Grade Technology Curriculum
7th Grade Technology Curriculum
8th Grade Technology Curriculum