Nine student workbooks plus associated teacher manuals for K-8 with hundreds of images, dozens of assessments, and more. One purchase covers an entire class at each grade level (license allows you to copy to 26 digital devices per grade level). This is a student-paced, student-directed year-long technology curriculum that integrates with any school curriculum and prepares students for end-of-year Common Core testing and life-long education needs. Includes (may vary depending upon grade level):
* why learn technology?
* formative and summative assessments
* domain-specific vocabulary
* relevant tech problem solving
* required digital citizenship overview
* curriculum map with a K-8 timeline of topics
* embedded links so students can simply click and go—no searching for the site, trying to remember the site address
* rubrics, quizzes, study guides, and more–to save teacher duplicating. It’s right there in the workbook!
* samples of projects at student fingertips so wherever they’re practicing, they have an example and directions
* background material right there. If student wants to remember what they did a week–a month–ago, it’s right there.
* extensions to dig deeper for those who are inspired by a topic
* year’s worth of homework–all in one place
* workbook goes with the student. It’s licensed to them through the school. If they’re in the library, the classroom, the soccer field, they can practice. Even at home (with appropriate license).
This is a zipped file. For additional detail on what’s included in each volume, please check out these links for the student ebook workbooks included:
Kindergarten Technology Curriculum Student Workbook
1st Grade Technology Curriculum Student Workbook
2nd Grade Technology Curriculum Student Workbook
3rd Grade Technology Curriculum Student Workbook
4th Technology Curriculum Student Workbook
5th Grade Technology Curriculum Student Workbook
6th Grade Technology Curriculum Student Workbook
7th Technology Curriculum Student Workbook
8th Grade Technology Curriculum Student Workbook
Also check these links for more detail on the teacher manual ebooks included:
Kindergarten Technology Curriculum
1st Grade Technology Curriculum
2nd Grade Technology Curriculum
3rd Grade Technology Curriculum
4th Technology Curriculum
5th Grade Technology Curriculum
6th Grade Technology Curriculum
7th Technology Curriculum
8th Grade Technology Curriculum
With these student workbooks for age-appropriate technology curricula, students are encouraged to work independently with nominal direction from a teacher (though adult supervision is more necessary for youngers), homeschooling parent, or another adult. These are perfect if technology is integrated across all classes at your school, taught in the tech lab, or taught in a home environment.
Not available individually–only as multi-user license class-set of 26 seats per grade level.
Also included in zipped file is free membership in a K-5 resource wiki with:
* 32 videos, one a week through the school year–synced to the 32 lessons in the curriculum
* how-to videos on webtools used in the curriculum
* online help from curriculum specialists via email and Discussion Boards