Are your student's begging for some creativity and funniness to help them work on their speech sounds in the sentence level and get carryover asap? This FREEBIE is totally generous
- giving you 16 pages on that elusive 'K' sound. You are going to encourage your kids to think creatively about 10 different things that they can draw on, color in or add to the picture featuring the 'K' sound. Flexible to be used in groups, motivating for individual therapy and carry-over to the home environment. Let’s reach speech generalization with minimal boredom with this packet.
This freebie is part of the MEGA 235 page Drill & Draw Articulation Sentence Books
The directions are simple: Choose your initial-medial - or - final worksheet and make 10 sentences using your specified word (which is also the picture). Challenge your student's language skills at the same time
by asking a series of ‘wh’ questions so that they can think about what objects you can draw on (a hat), actions that could be happening (kissing), places they could be (outer space) or colors they could have (purple legs) just to get your mind ticking. Yes, these can be really hilarious based on whatever your students choose to ‘add’ to their picture. With a separate page included to write your sentences, drill out those sentences FIRST, mark them as correct/incorrect on the page and then start drawing you wacky, wonderful, weird thoughts... if you don't have time to finish, PERFECT, homework it is!
Choose your sound/s. Identify what position you want to target (initial-medial-final or a mixture). Print the pages. Cut in half. Staple. You have a Articulation Drill & Draw Sentence Book! Keep one for speech, send one home. It IS that simple.
• Targets the 'k' sound as a free sample (note that the FULL version targets: f - v - sh - s - z - th - k - g - ch - j - r - l - s blends - r blends - l blends.)
• Fits two worksheets to a page for printer-friendly options. Do one half in speech, the other half for homework. This is 15 pages or 30 sheets!!! (note that the FULL version has over 235 pages/470 sheets).
• All positions are included: so 'k’ has 10 sheets (5 pages) for INITIAL position, 10 sheets for MEDIAL position and 10 sheets for FINAL position.
• A sheet is included to write 10 sentences on (for 2x sheets on the page). The aim is to say the sentences first - then draw later for maximum in-session practice.
If this is totally up your alley and your kids are having a blast, then get the FULL Drill & Draw Articulation Sentence Books
If you are looking for some more creative activities that are easy print for creative little minds then grab my Draw Me: Articulation Sentences & Stories
and Draw Me Basic Concepts Mini Books.
☀ Follow Me ☀ Visit my Blog
see me on Pinterest