“Reading Materials for Stated Text”
This educational resource pack includes:
Informational Text: Enhanced with visual, tactile and audio prompts for Gifted and Talented students who require increased creativity and depth of learning.
A media player app for wav files is needed.
Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, comparing, then analyze and discuss.
Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Literature
Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model) including: trace the keywords, cut and paste, or write correct answers.
Red print relates is for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily.
Five Activity Worksheets:
- Keywords and terminology of informational resources, audio links available
- Tracing handwriting practice of keywords
- Identifying reading materials by chart checking (4 pages of simple charts)
- Differentiating between environments of where you would need certain recourses by cut and paste images of reading materials
- Gaining meaning, drawing conclusions, making predictions short answer questions