(K) Kites, Kites, Kites!
Come Fly With Us!
Spring is in the air! March and April are known for the windy days. To complete this glyph a close look at the seasonal changes at this time that occur is needed. I good idea also is to make Kite and to fly them. As the snow leaves and the ground dries up, there is nothing more exciting then to watch the kites soar up above. The weather is unpredictable and many changes occur as the earth renews its growth. A good display is to have the March winds blowing on the bulletin board and the air filled with Kites. Once again be sure to refer to the free “What to do with Glyph” instructions to insure maximum benefit from each project completed.
Good books to read to activate this activity:
- Kites to make and fly By: Practical Puffin
- SPRING – ALPHAPHET ARCOSTIC By: Steven Schmner
- When will it be spring? By: Catherine Waltens
- EVERYTHING SPRING By: Jill Esbaum
- THE HAPPY DAY By: Ruth Krause
- THAT’S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT IS SPRING By: Elaine W. Good
- THE BUSY YEAR By: Leo Lionni
- IT’S SPRING By: Linda Glaser
- ALL ABOUT SPRING By: Series Pebble Plus (4 books)