“The Life Cycle of a Butterfly”
This resource pack includes: A reader called “The Life Cycle of a Butterfly”
This educational resource pack includes: tactile, visual, verbal and auditory prompts applied. A media player is needed for m4a files.
Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels including: reciting, identifying, organizing, comparing, then analyze and discuss.
Fill in the Blanks Tests with Audio Answers Key.
ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Literature
“The Life Cycle of a Butterfly” Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model)
or recorded correct answers.
Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction. Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily, with an auditory feature
~Students will need a printed version, scissors, and glue to complete this worksheet~
Five Activity Assignments:
- The student listens to recordings that describe each stage of a butterfly's life (with images). The instructor asks the student to recite each stage by pointing at pictures.
- Key word line matching; definitions of the keywords need to be matched by drawing a line.
- The student cuts out the color coded stages and pastes them into a life cycle chart.
- The student matches images to descriptions; here the descriptions of the stages have been simplified.
- Questions to gain meaning, draw conclusions, and make predictions. Multiple choice is available.