Teach an important spelling rule and practice short vowels, blends, and glued sounds in one fun pack.Your students will love learning words that end the final /k/ sound! ck versus -k
This packet includes both Black and White and Color duplicate activities. Many Low Prep and No Prep Activities.
• 5 teaching posters
• k and ck word sorts
• Roll and Read words
• Read and Match Sentences
• Read and Sequence k and ck stories
• Spell the word worksheets
• ck and k game board- add dice and print cards and you are ready to go
• ck and k word cards for write the room and word sorts.
• Write the room record sheet
• Picture cards for write the room and word sorts with labels and without.
• Different line options for older and younger students
Color options for centers or black and white for individual use.
I purposely made this unit full of literacy activities because I like to use this as another opportunity to practice short vowels and blend fluency.
If you have a Smart Board then you might also want to try a Fantastic Smart Board option correlates your teaching