KABOOM is the best game ever!
This is an ideal educational resource for teaching, learning and/or reviewing Term 4’s C2C aligned spelling words for Year 5.
KABOOM is simply my students’ favourite game. They will play it time and time again, all while building their knowledge and skills.
Included in this package:
• 9 weeks of spelling word cards in both colour and black and white.
• Spelling Focus explanation cards for each week’s words.
• 27 KABOOM cards in both colour and black and white.
• Blank cards to make your own set as required.
• Game Instructions.
• Play KABOOM (see instructions card).
• Word sorts - mix various weekly focus groups together and sort.
• Word recognition - select cards and read.
• Sentence Building - select one and more words to write in sentences.
• Memory game - print off two sets, place face down, match pairs.
• What’s The Word game - select a word, give clues and synonyms for others to guess your word. Great game for teams.
• Literacy Rotation Station - for any of the above activities.
• Print in either colour or black and white.
• Laminate for durability.
• Cut out cards - cards are aligned for minimal cutting.
• Place cards in suitable container for KABOOM, e.g. bucket, pencil case, cloth bag, etc; so long as students cannot see the card they are selecting.
• Include one KABOOM card for about every ten word cards.
Click on PREVIEW to see exactly what you get.
Please remember to FOLLOW ME so that you can be informed immediately new items are posted.
Thanks for your support,
Tim Donnelly ~ Tim Donnelly’s Teacher’s Drawer