- card game that can be used for any type of class that requires short prompts (e.g. part of speech prompts for EFL classes) or questions
- 52 cards total (31 number cards and 21 action cards)
- straightforward gameplay with easy-to-follow rules
1) Questions or target words are brainstormed prior to play.
2) All players start with 50 points.
3) Play goes clockwise and the last card is turned when there are no longer enough cards to complete a full round.
4) No player may hold more than one armor card at a time; if the player has an armor card but turns another armor card, the card is removed from play, no points are given, and the turn is over.
5) The number cards are point values and are accumulated as play continues.
6) The action cards are played as follows:
bomb lose half of your points
grenade choose which player loses half
atomic bomb all players lose half
thief steal 5-20 points from each player (set the amount prior to starting)
armor use anytime to protect yourself from any bomb or grenade
hands switch points with anybody (optional)
double double your point total (maximum +100 points)