This super fun unit includes 14 different math activities, 6 different literacy activities, 6 graphic organizers, 6 writing pages, and 6 T-charts. All activities are aligned with Common Core Standards.
Each activity includes a direction card that can be printed and put on the table for a parent/volunteer to follow along with! Each direction card also includes the Common Core Standard and directions on how to prep the activity.
• Woodland Animal Families _it, _in, _ing, _ick
• Bossy “e”
• Bossy “e”
• Camper Sentence Unscramble
• Bear & Fox Venn Diagram
• Camper, Camper, What Do You See?
• Opossum Subtraction
• What Solid Shape? - Solid Shape Dice Roll
• How Much is it Worth? - Coin Dice Roll
• Camper Money - Nickels
• Greater Than/Less Than
• Telling Time to the Hour
• Telling Time to the Hour & Half Hour (4 different versions)
• Measure It Book - Cubes
• Measure It Book - Inches
• Have you Been Camping? - Class Graph
• It’s Campin’ Time - Time to the Hour and Half Hour
(6 different versions)
• Graphic Organizers - Bear, Fox, Skunk, Raccoon,
• Whole Class T-Charts - Bear, Fox, Skunk,
Raccoon, Opossum, Butterfly
• Animal Book - Bear, Fox, Skunk, Raccoon,
• Who Am I?
Art/Open House Ideas:
• Opossum Math Art
• How to Hug a Porcupine Writing & Art
• Woodland Animal Directed Draw Sketch Book
• Grouchy Ladybug Writing & Art
• Owl Clock
DJ Inker License #: 1212178435 & 1212178438
Be sure to checkout our class websites to see all the fun we are having in our classrooms: