Also included in
- This School Counseling Therapeutic Interventions Bundle is a collection of resources designed to promote student growth, agency and success. Composed of many WholeHearted School Counseling's best sellers, it is the perfect toolkit for your individual and group counseling sessions. The theoretical$37.75$53.75Save $16.00
- This Self-Regulation Coping Skills Bundle will help to teach young people coping skills and self-regulation strategies. This coping skills toolkit is perfect for your SEL (Social Emotional Learning) Curriculum, Trauma Sensitive Classrooms, Calm Corner, individual and group counseling sessions, and$28.00$48.50Save $20.50
- What's in this Coping Tools Bundle: Classroom YogaKids Coping Skills: Stress Management SEL Distance LearningDigital Animated Breathing ExercisesSelf-Regulation Coping Skills & Social Emotional Learning BookMindfulness Breathing Exercises for KidsPortable Calm CornerCalm Down CornerDigital Calm$33.00$56.25Save $23.25
- This SEL Distance Learning Bundle includes Coping Tool Resources on Google Slides™, so that you can continue to support your student's social emotional needs during these challenging times. Save over 35% when you purchase this SEL Bundle, as compared to purchasing each resource individually. What'$25.00$41.00Save $16.00
- This social emotional learning mega bundle contains WholeHearted School Counseling's SEL games and activities to help children learn, practice, and develop coping skills, self-regulation, social skills, and self-esteem. This SEL Bundle contains some of WholeHearted's top selling resources. Save 40$163.50$272.50Save $109.00
- This Bundle includes all of WholeHearted Resources at a 50% discount. Will be a growing bundle (which also means price will increase each time I add a new product) until I reach the cap at 150 paid products.$251.00$502.00Save $251.00
NOW AVAILABLE IN DISTANCE LEARNING GOOGLE SLIDES™ FORMAT!
...so that you can continue to support your students social emotional learning needs.
Why Teach & Practice Healthy Coping Skills?
Life can get really tough. So it's important to help young people -and ourselves, too- to cultivate tools and tricks that can support us to get through the hard stuff of living, to relate to uncomfortable feelings with self-compassion and to practice skills that can help us to feel calmer and more relaxed. This is where using healthy coping strategies come into play. Healthy coping skills will not get necessarily get rid of the challenging, stressful situations (especially those we don't have control over), but they can help us to make better, more empowering choices and move aside some of the confusion, chaos, blahs & crazies so that we can better see the silver lining, cup-is-half-full perspectives and possibilities. Moreover, using healthy coping strategies can help us build our strengths and resiliences and are a means to take good, kind-care of ourselves.
- THE DIGITAL CALM CORNER: Coping Skills & Mindfulness Kit for SEL Distance Learning
- DIGITAL ANIMATED BREATHING EXERCISES: Distance Learning Mindfulness Coping Tools
- DIGITAL SELF-REGULATION COPING SKILLS GUIDE: SEL Distance Learning Home Support
Includes Tools to Help Students Identify Healthy Coping Skills -
✪ Help students or clients identify healthy coping skills that they already use or might consider using the next time they need some help.
✪ Review ideas by flipping through the Task Cards, by completing the What Helps Me Checklist, or by doing a more creative activity using the Healthy Coping Tools Collage Cards.
✪ Create art using the Healthy Coping Tools Collage Cards and "My Coping Toolbox," "What Can Help," "Yes, Hmm, Nah Sorting Page," and "My Coping Strategies Survival Guide" worksheets.
✪ Also included is a colorable fortune teller template that children can use (and play with their family) to write in their top 8 coping strategies.
Ways to Use
➜ At home with your children
➜ Digital Classroom guidance lesson
➜ Small Group Activity
➜ Therapeutic Intervention & Assessment
➜Counseling Office and Classroom Decor
What's Included. ***As of March 19, 2020, this Resource Includes Two Versions
✔ Story - Lesson on Google Slides about How Coping Tools Help
✔ Interactive Digital Worksheets
✔ Coping Tools for Kids Posters in 3 different backgrounds
✔ Coping Tools for Kids Checklist
✔ 50 Coping Skills for kids Sorting Cards (ink-friendly set, too!)
✔ Healthy Coping Tools Collage Cards
✔ Sorting Worksheet
✔ My Coping Strategies Survival Guide Worksheet
✔ What Helps Me Checklist
✔ My Coping Toolbox Worksheet
✔ Coping Skills Fortune Teller
✔ Lesson Plan, aligned with ASCA Mindsets & Behaviors
✔ Ways to Use
✔ The new version contain black and white line art, in addition to a BINGO activity, too!
For other Coping Skills resources, you may like: