Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2 MB|40 Task Cards/IEP Goal/Label
KIND or UNKIND Social Media Comments TASK CARDS “Task Box Filler”
This “Task Box Filler” set provides students with the opportunity to determine if a comment which appears on social media is KIND or UNKIND. This task card set focuses on positive or negative comments impacting older students and is intended for teens and young adults (high school and transition).
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THIS TASK CARD SET?
• 40 KIND or UNKIND Task Cards
• NO VELCRO NEEDED!
• Suggested IEP Goal
• Interchangeable Task Box Label
HOW CAN THIS TASK BOX FILLER HELP MY STUDENTS?
• Encourages students to read and recognize socially appropriate and inappropriate comments which may hurt others or be discriminatory.
• Helps students understand that posting comments on social media can be hurtful, even when just expressing an opinion.
• This task card set provides students with the opportunity to discuss feelings and emotions related to real life experiences, such as bullying, prejudice, and discrimination.
SUGGESTED IEP GOALS:
Given a statement in which a comment is made regarding a peer, family member, school staff, or any other individual or group of people, STUDENT will choose whether the statement is kind or unkind by marking the correct response, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.