Also included in
- Tired & grumpy at the end of the year? Do you need quiet but fun activities and coping skills to help students stay calm? Mindfulness activities like a chocolate meditation help teach calming strategies while kindness activities such as our coloring pages and fortune teller are fun quiet activit$35.50$42.30Save $6.80
Digital jigsaw puzzles are fun but also have cognitive and developmental benefits as students learn concentration and perseverance. Our kindness theme develops social skills and encourages friendship to discourage bullying.
Younger learners will practice reading as the kindness quotes or affirmations are read over and over as the puzzle comes together to reinforce positive character traits. They are wonderful as substitute teacher activities or holiday fun!
We have listed these no-prep digital games for Grade One, Grade Two, or Grade Three.
► PLEASE NOTE: The age range listed is a guide for teachers who will need to assess the suitability based on the abilities of their students. Please (of our 20-piece puzzle) as you may find that some children will need a jigsaw with less or more pieces. If your students are not proficient on their devices, then this activity will help them to learn digital skills.
The puzzles are designed to be fun, but students will also learn concentration and perseverance while developing fine motor skills as they maneuver the pieces in place with their finger or mouse (pieces DO NOT snap together).
There are 4 x 35-piece puzzles with positive messages that encourage kindness and friendship on a Google Slides™ file. Each slide has a designated workspace with pieces around the outside for students to move in place.
No more incomplete puzzles! If students accidentally delete a piece, they can undo or download another copy of the jigsaw.
It's easy and efficient to save a copy of the file to your own Google Drive™ and assign the link to students via Google Classroom™, email, or another online learning platform.
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
Christine C said she was "Extremely satisfied. This was an awesome resource! All of the kids really enjoyed it and it allowed us to do something fun and interesting during distance learning!"
She used these puzzles with students in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th grades
⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️
Note: The video preview features another of our kindness jigsaw puzzles.
Click here to follow my store and find out when I post new resources and freebies.
- Student instruction
- 4 x 35-piece jigsaw puzzle designs
- 1 x digital file with all puzzles
- 4 x individual digital files with one puzzle per file
- Movable digital puzzle pieces in Google Slides
- Information about kindness and the benefits of jigsaw puzzles
If you would like a puzzle with fewer pieces, try our Preschool jigsaw which has just 20.
Jigsaw puzzles may be seen as a filler activity but there are in fact many impressive reasons why they should be used in the classroom regularly. Benefits include:
- exercises the left and right sides of the brain simultaneously
- improves short-term memory
- promotes visual-spatial reasoning
- improves concentration
- enhances problem-solving skills and perseverance
- a meditative activity that relieves stress
- reduces the chance of developing memory loss and dementia
- increases self-esteem as children feel a sense of achievement
Digital puzzles are becoming more popular as students need to extend their learning to home. Some of the great reasons to go digital include:
- can be used in more places
- not as much space is needed to play or store
- less mess and clean up time
- can be assigned as a fun homework assignment
- enhances computer skills
- multiple students can simultaneously use the same puzzle
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE - Save the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.