Also included in
- Is classroom behavior a problem? Kindness activities are fun and engaging and help improve friendships, happiness and wellbeing. Use kindness coloring pages with positive affirmations, editable kindness checklists (students will be practicing writing without even realizing it), or our gorgeous kindn$31.25$37.60Save $6.35
- Best-selling kindness activities to nurture character traits and friendship. Perfect back-to-school lesson plans, coloring pages, posters, bookmarks, and more for school counseling or classroom management. This bundle has you covered for Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Day with a chec$21.95$25.95Save $4.00
- These growth mindset bookmarks include positive affirmations to promote self-esteem and build character traits. Use outlines as coloring pages to develop fine motor skills and spatial awareness or to include in a calm down corner as a mindfulness activity to soothe anxious, restless, or angry studen$12.95$14.90Save $1.95
- These growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages with kindness, friendship and gratitude themes include positive affirmations to build character traits, self-esteem and confidence. The bundle includes a total of 257 coloring sheets, affirmations cards, and bookmarks in ready-to print color or outli$29.25$35.35Save $6.10
- This kindness activities bundle with 13 growth mindset resources includes kindness coloring pages, positive affirmations bookmarks, checklists and more to encourage friendship, gratitude, and a positive classroom culture. These no-prep activities help teachers and counsellors foster kindness, gener$39.95$50.25Save $10.30
- Tired & grumpy at the end of the year? Do you need quiet but fun activities and coping skills to help students stay calm? Mindfulness activities like a chocolate meditation help teach calming strategies while kindness activities such as our coloring pages and fortune teller are fun quiet activit$35.50$42.30Save $6.80
Want a low-prep, acts of kindness challenge? This kindness coloring activity has students excited to get back to school as they color the positive suggestions and hide their affirmations bookmarks in the school library!
Encourage a growth mindset and a sense of community as students complete the coloring pages and write friendly messages on the back of the bookmarks they hide for lenders to discover.
Bookmarks have kindness quotes on them to inspire good thoughts, feelings, and actions. Teachers report they are mostly used with grade one, grade two, grade three and special needs students.
The ready-to-print color bookmarks make lovely incentive gifts for students. The outlines can be used as a mindfulness activity that can be added to a calm down corner, an early finishers packet, or provided to substitute teachers.
This kindness club took our kindness challenge and left colored bookmarks with personal messages written on the back in library books...
➡️ Teacher comments:
"Our school's kindness club loved this and wanted to give the library all the finished bookmarks so the librarian could hand them out to those checking out books." - Melissa B
Use the sayings on the bookmarks to start conversations around kindness, caring, and respect. Especially great for encouraging random acts of kindness in your classroom or school or to take part in Random Acts of Kindness Day.
Did you know that COLORING is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children? It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
Evidence shows that teaching KINDNESS also has many physical, emotional, and mental health benefits. This is significant for schools that want to help improve relationships and reduce anti-social and bullying behavior to help create a safe and inclusive culture.
This makes kindness and coloring a winning combination in my book!
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- 24 different designs
- Each design comes in full color, printer-friendly and black outlines for coloring or to save ink.
- Information about the benefits of kindness
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Suggestions on books about kindness
- Use kindness bookmarks to help create a kind, caring culture within your classroom and school.
- Use as gifts or incentives for students.
- Include black outline bookmarks in calm-down corners as a mindfulness activity.
- Nurture creativity and self-expression through coloring. Include a hand-written note or poem on the back.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Start discussions around kindness and caring to promote a kind and inclusive classroom and school community.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle – 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.