Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Your essential back to school activities bundle to nurture kindness, respect, and generosity. Our kindness coloring pages, editable Google Slides kindness checklists and kindness tree are our most popular resources. Combined with our character-building posters, kindness bookmarks, and acrostic poem$31.25$37.60Save $6.35
Best-selling kindness activities to nurture character traits and friendship. Perfect back-to-school lesson plans, coloring pages, posters, bookmarks, and more for school counseling or classroom management. This bundle has you covered for Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Day with a checklist and kindness tree challenge.
Use the kindness coloring pages in a calm down corner or build your kindness bulletin board to reinforce social skills and a growth mindset.
Check the preview of each resource to see all that's included.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Kindness Checklist
- Kindness Bookmarks
- Kindness Tree
- Kindness-Growth Mindset Posters
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing the products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.