Ready-made and customizable in Google Slides, these kindness challenge checklists will enhance your classroom management system and nurture positive character traits. Personalize your kindness worksheets to suit your grade or have students type their own acts of kindness.
Students will be engaged for hours or days during Random Acts of Kindness Day, Pay It Forward Day, or World Kindness Week in February, April, and November.
Print our no-prep kindness checklists or have students practice writing by constructing their own on the blank printables. Students can work independently or learn skills such as consideration and co-operation by working together on the group challenge.
Students complete three or more acts of kindness from four categories (school, home, community, with an adult) OR five or more in two categories working together in a group.
There are also editable lesson plan templates available in Google Slides where you can customize your own printable worksheets.
Pair checklists with our best-seller kindness coloring pages.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- A pdf file for printing and link to Google Slides templates for customising your own checklist
- 5 printer-friendly printable checklist options
- 5 black outline checklist options to print on coloured paper or for students to colour in
- 2 Google Slides printer-friendly templates for working independently
- 2 Google Slides black outline templates for colouring for working independently
- 1 Google Slides printer-friendly template for working in a group
- 1 Google Slides black outline templates for colouring for working in a group
- 1 Kindness Poster in full color, printer-friendly and black outline for colouring
Get the US Letter format HERE.
There is also a FREE adult version of our checklist so teachers and parents can participate to model kindness with children.
★ This poster is part of a whole school, evidence-based SEL curriculum promoting kindness and mindfulness. Please check it out on our website.
- Kindness Colouring Pages
- Gratitude Colouring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
If you're interested in more resources, tips and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.