Also included in
- Your essential back to school kindness activities bundle includes kindness coloring pages and editable Google Slides kindness checklists. Use during Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Week to teach students about caring, generosity and respect while nurturing their emotional wellbeing. A$6.80$9.75Save $2.95
- Build character traits and encourage acts of kindness to build an inclusive classroom community with this back-to-school activities bundle. Teach about kindness, respect, and friendship with kindness coloring pages, character-building posters, and editable Google Slides™ kindness checklists. A great$11.16$15.50Save $4.34
- Your essential back to school activities bundle to nurture kindness, respect, and generosity. Our kindness coloring pages, editable Google Slides kindness checklists and kindness tree are our most popular resources. Combined with our character-building posters, kindness bookmarks, and acrostic poem$25.00$37.60Save $12.60
- Best-selling kindness activities to nurture character traits and friendship. Perfect back-to-school lesson plans, coloring pages, posters, bookmarks, and more for school counseling or classroom management. This bundle has you covered for Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Day with a chec$17.56$25.95Save $8.39
- A back to school bundle of 13 resources to nurture character traits like kindness, empathy, respect, gratitude, and friendship. School counselors will have social-emotional learning, character education and classroom management resources for a year.Mostly used with 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grad$41.56$67.50Save $25.94
Does your class need a lesson on kindness or respect? Our kindness challenge checklists teach social skills and positive character traits to nurture friendships and enhance classroom management.
Students learn to be thoughtful and considerate of others. They will be engaged for hours or days during Random Acts of Kindness Day, Pay It Forward Day, or World Kindness Week in February, April, and November.
Teryl H. shared that the kindness checklist is a "great addition to my SEL lessons!"
Dana C. is "excited to have a tool to support the principles I am teaching my children."
Lara L. said "What an easy-to-follow chart for kids! I love it!"
NO PREP ► If you want a quick print-and-go option, you'll love the ready-made checklists.
TEACHER can CUSTOMIZE ► Tweak the kindness worksheets to suit your grade.
STUDENTS can PERSONALIZE ► Students can practice digital skills while typing in their own acts of kindness using the Google Slides™ file.
INDEPENDENT or as a GROUP ► Students can work independently or learn skills such as consideration and co-operation by working together on the group challenge.
Use this activity as a writing lesson by having students construct their own checklist on the blank templates.
Students complete three or more acts of kindness from four categories (school, home, community, with an adult) OR five or more in two categories working together in a group.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- A pdf file for printing and link to Google Slides templates for customizing your own checklist
- 5 printer-friendly printable checklist options
- 5 black outline checklist options to print on colored paper or for students to color in
- 2 Google Slides printer-friendly templates for working independently
- 2 Google Slides black outline templates for coloring for working independently
- 1 Google Slides printer-friendly template for working in a group
- 1 Google Slides black outline templates for coloring for working in a group
- 1 Kindness Poster in full color, printer-friendly and black outline for coloring
There is also a FREE adult version of our checklist so teachers and parents can participate to model kindness with children.
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 of our most popular kindness resources
- Kindness Mega Bundle - You'll be set for year-long kindness with 14 resources
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.