Also included in
- Your essential stay at home, distance learning kindness activities bundle with coloring pages, worksheets, word search, acrostic poem, bookmarks, checklist, and more. Some resources are editable in Google Slides such as our kindness checklist and coloring pages where students use elements to reconst$39.95$46.90Save $6.95
Based on our best-selling kindness coloring pages, these kindness activities also include letter tracing for alphabet practice and to enhance reading, writing, spelling, and fine motor skills.
Add these fun, no-prep worksheets to literacy centers, use as a mindfulness activity or give as homework to practice letter recognition, handwriting, and phonics. Students will trace capital and lowercase letters, and color the pictures on printables that reinforce kindness and friendships.
You can also use coloring pages as a fun quiet time activity or add them to a calm down corner to help anxious, restless or angry students relax. Kindness activities also make celebrating Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Day a breeze!
COLORING is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children. It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
Evidence shows that teaching KINDNESS has many physical, emotional, and mental health benefits. This is significant for schools that want to help improve relationships and reduce anti-social and bullying behavior to help create a safe and inclusive culture.
Kindness and coloring is a winning combination and with the added literacy benefits these printables are a great all-rounder that are perfect for your bulletin board and to encourage a growth mindset.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- 20 kindness coloring pages with tracing.
- A BONUS introduction to bucket filling
- Information about the benefits of kindness
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Book suggestions for you
- Use coloring pages to help spread kindness within your classroom and school.
- Allow students the chance to be creative with their coloring. Encourage them to express themselves with coloring page activities.
- Use coloring and tracing activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination.
- Display your finished pages on your bulletin board to help spread kindness.
- Start discussions around kindness and caring to promote a kind and inclusive classroom and school community.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.