Also included in
- This kindness activities bundle with 13 growth mindset resources includes kindness coloring pages, positive affirmations bookmarks, checklists and more to encourage friendship, gratitude, and a positive classroom culture. These no-prep activities help teachers and counsellors foster kindness, gener$39.95$49.75Save $9.80
These kindness coloring pages are a color by number activity where students practice addition and subtraction. The count and color worksheets are more than a fun, no-prep mindfulness activity as students need to use math skills to determine the number associated with each color. Use as a distance learning resource or during a math session.
Combining kindness with coloring and math, your students are working on sums, being creative, developing and growth mindset and building character.
COLORING is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children. It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
Evidence shows that teaching KINDNESS has many physical, emotional, and mental health benefits. This is significant for schools who want to help improve relationships and reduce anti-social and bullying behavior to help create a safe and inclusive culture.
Kindness and coloring is a winning combination!
Use your colorful artwork to start conversations around kindness, caring, and respect.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- 8 kindness color by number worksheets
- 8 completed answer key worksheets
- Information about the benefits of kindness
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Use coloring pages to help spread kindness within your classroom and school.
- Young children can practice number recognition and color identification.
- Use to develop math skills.
- Teach children to follow instructions.
- Develop fine motor skills, concentration and patience.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
NOTE: This resource has been updated and coloring pages may vary from those shown in the video preview.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. SImply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.