Also included in
- Your essential back to school kindness activities bundle includes kindness coloring pages and editable Google Slides kindness checklists. Use during Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Week to teach students about caring, generosity and respect while nurturing their emotional wellbeing. A$8.50$9.75Save $1.25
- This bundle includes our best-selling Kindness Coloring Pages, kindness writing worksheets, and student-made pledge posters to nurture social skills and emotional intelligence for a positive classroom community. A great resource to add to your classroom management toolbox.Kindness Coloring Pages The$7.15$8.50Save $1.35
- Your essential back to school activities packet to teach kindness, respect, and generosity. Kindness coloring pages, character-building posters, and editable Google Slides kindness checklists all help with classroom management and to build a caring and inclusive community. A great addition to your c$13.25$15.50Save $2.25
- Your essential back to school activities bundle to nurture kindness, respect, and generosity. Our kindness coloring pages, editable Google Slides kindness checklists and kindness tree are our most popular resources. Combined with our character-building posters, kindness bookmarks, and acrostic poem$31.25$37.60Save $6.35
- Your essential stay at home, distance learning kindness activities bundle with coloring pages, worksheets, word search, acrostic poem, bookmarks, checklist, and more. Some resources are editable in Google Slides such as our kindness checklist and coloring pages where students use elements to reconst$39.95$46.90Save $6.95
- Best-selling kindness activities to nurture character traits and friendship. Perfect back-to-school lesson plans, coloring pages, posters, bookmarks, and more for school counseling or classroom management. This bundle has you covered for Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Day with a chec$21.95$25.95Save $4.00
- This coloring pages bundle includes 125 worksheets to provide hours of fun and learning. This activity provides spatial and coordination benefits while nurturing important character traits, building self-esteem, encouraging friendship and a growth mindset, and so much more! With character-building m$17.35$19.85Save $2.50
- This bundle of growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages are great for improving fine motor skills and spatial awareness. There are 5 coloring page resources as well as 3 with bookmarks with a total of 257 designs to promote important character traits. Character-building messages or quotes remind$29.50$35.05Save $5.55
This fun, no-prep mindfulness activity helps students calm down to regain focus. Use our 30 kindness coloring pages as a creative art project during Random Acts of Kindness Day. Coloring sheets are also useful additions to a calming corner when students need to employ some coping strategies for anxiety or anger.
Use the lined and blank notepaper for creative writing or other kindness activities, and the inspirational quotes as writing prompts. Our ready-to-use kindness poster and your completed worksheets make a perfect World Kindness Day bulletin board or Anti-bullying art project!
COLORING is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children. It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
Evidence shows that teaching KINDNESS has many physical, emotional, and mental health benefits. This is significant for schools that want to help improve relationships and reduce anti-social and bullying behavior to help create a safe and inclusive culture.
Kindness and coloring are a winning combination!
Your completed kindness coloring pages are perfect for your bulletin board to encourage kindness and a growth mindset.
Use your colorful artwork to start conversations around kindness, caring, and respect.
*** Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- 30 kindness coloring pages, including a kindness poster to color
- 4 bordered note papers for drawing and writing activities - 2 lined, 2 blank
- 1 full-color ready-to-print poster
- A BONUS introduction to bucket filling
- Information about the benefits of kindness
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Kindness book suggestions
- Use coloring pages to help spread kindness within your classroom and school.
- Allow students the chance to be creative with their coloring. Encourage them to express themselves with coloring page activities.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination.
- Display your finished pages on your bulletin board to help spread kindness.
- Start discussions around kindness and caring to promote a kind and inclusive classroom and school community.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
NOTE: This resource has been updated and coloring pages may vary from those shown in the video preview.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
A variation of this resource is also available in A4 Format.
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
★ TpT - Click the green star next to our store name
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.