Also included in
- Your essential back to school kindness activities bundle includes kindness coloring pages and editable Google Slides kindness checklists. Use during Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Week to teach students about caring, generosity and respect while nurturing their emotional wellbeing. A$8.50$9.75Save $1.25
- This bundle includes our best-selling Kindness Coloring Pages, kindness writing worksheets, and student-made pledge posters to nurture social skills and emotional intelligence for a positive classroom community. A great resource to add to your classroom management toolbox.Kindness Coloring Pages The$7.15$8.50Save $1.35
- Build character traits and encourage acts of kindness to build an inclusive classroom community with this back-to-school activities bundle. Teach about kindness, respect, and friendship with kindness coloring pages, character-building posters, and editable Google Slides™ kindness checklists. A great$13.95$15.50Save $1.55
- Is classroom behavior a problem? Kindness activities are fun and engaging and help improve friendships, happiness and wellbeing. Use kindness coloring pages with positive affirmations, editable kindness checklists (students will be practicing writing without even realizing it), or our gorgeous kindn$31.25$37.60Save $6.35
- Best-selling kindness activities to nurture character traits and friendship. Perfect back-to-school lesson plans, coloring pages, posters, bookmarks, and more for school counseling or classroom management. This bundle has you covered for Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Day with a chec$21.95$25.95Save $4.00
- This coloring pages bundle includes 125 worksheets to provide hours of fun and learning. This activity provides spatial and coordination benefits while nurturing important character traits, building self-esteem, encouraging friendship and a growth mindset, and so much more! With character-building m$17.35$20.45Save $3.10
- These growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages with kindness, friendship and gratitude themes include positive affirmations to build character traits, self-esteem and confidence. The bundle includes a total of 257 coloring sheets, affirmations cards, and bookmarks in ready-to print color or outli$29.25$35.35Save $6.10
- Tired & grumpy at the end of the year? Do you need quiet but fun activities and coping skills to help students stay calm? Mindfulness activities like a chocolate meditation help teach calming strategies while kindness activities such as our coloring pages and fortune teller are fun quiet activit$35.50$42.30Save $6.80
- This kindness activities bundle with 13 growth mindset resources includes kindness coloring pages, positive affirmations bookmarks, checklists and more to encourage friendship, gratitude, and a positive classroom culture. These no-prep activities help teachers and counsellors foster kindness, gener$39.95$50.25Save $10.30
Use these 32 no-prep affirmations coloring pages as kindness posters for your growth mindset bulletin board. An easy, no-prep coloring activity with positive suggestions that promote good behavior and improve friendships!
These versatile worksheets are the perfect back to school kindness activity. Here are some ideas of how to use them:
- The inspirational quotes build character traits to strengthen friendships.
- Students can practice reading the kindness quotes.
- Repeating positive suggestions about kindness and friendship as they color them in helps develop social skills.
- Coloring sheets provide an easy mindfulness lesson.
- Coloring is a craft activity that encourages creativity and self-expression, and helps develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Add them to a calm-down corner for anxious or angry students.
- Pop them in an early finishers packet or send them home to students who are distance learning.
- They're handy worksheets for substitute teachers or a fun homework activity that students will actually want to complete.
- Use the kindness quotes to start discussions around kindness and caring to promote a kind and inclusive classroom and school community.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
- Use the lined and blank notepaper for creative writing or other kindness activities, and the inspirational quotes as writing prompts.
- Use the ready-to-use kindness poster and your completed worksheets to make a kindness bulletin board or anti-bullying art project!
- And when you need a quick kindness activity for Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Week, you simply print and distribute!
Feedback suggests that teachers are mostly using the coloring sheets with students in Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, and even higher year levels.
*** Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- 32 kindness coloring pages, including a kindness poster
- 4 bordered note papers for drawing and writing activities - 2 lined, 2 blank
- 1 full-color ready-to-print kindness poster
- A BONUS introduction to bucket filling
- Information about the benefits of kindness
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Kindness book suggestions
➡️ Happy Customer
"I used these little posters for Pink Shirt Day. I printed them out on pink paper and gave copies to the school Justice League. They each completed 1 to 2 posters and then I hung them around the school so that we had a sea of pink for Pink Shirt Day." - Donna A (used with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th grades)
► Want to share these coloring pages? Please purchase an additional license for each classroom.
➡️ Happy Customer
"This is a great resource! Coloring helps kids focus and be mindful and the kindness pages provide a good message." - Susan S
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
A variation of this resource is also available in A4 Format.
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.