Also included in
- Your essential back to school kindness activities bundle includes kindness coloring pages and editable Google Slides kindness checklists. Use during Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Week to teach students about caring, generosity and respect while nurturing their emotional wellbeing. A$8.50$9.75Save $1.25
- This bundle includes our best-selling Kindness Coloring Pages, kindness writing worksheets, and student-made pledge posters to nurture social skills and emotional intelligence for a positive classroom community. A great resource to add to your classroom management toolbox.Kindness Coloring Pages The$7.15$8.50Save $1.35
- Build character traits and encourage acts of kindness to build an inclusive classroom community with this back-to-school activities bundle. Teach about kindness, respect, and friendship with kindness coloring pages, character-building posters, and editable Google Slides™ kindness checklists. A great$13.95$15.50Save $1.55
- Your essential back to school activities bundle to nurture kindness, respect, and generosity. Our kindness coloring pages, editable Google Slides kindness checklists and kindness tree are our most popular resources. Combined with our character-building posters, kindness bookmarks, and acrostic poem$31.25$37.60Save $6.35
- Best-selling kindness activities to nurture character traits and friendship. Perfect back-to-school lesson plans, coloring pages, posters, bookmarks, and more for school counseling or classroom management. This bundle has you covered for Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Day with a chec$21.95$25.95Save $4.00
- This coloring pages bundle includes 125 worksheets to provide hours of fun and learning. This activity provides spatial and coordination benefits while nurturing important character traits, building self-esteem, encouraging friendship and a growth mindset, and so much more! With character-building m$17.35$19.85Save $2.50
- These growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages with kindness, friendship and gratitude themes include positive affirmations to build character traits, self-esteem and confidence. The bundle includes a total of 257 coloring sheets, affirmations cards, and bookmarks in ready-to print color or outli$28.95$34.85Save $5.90
- Tired & grumpy at the end of the year? Do you need quiet but fun activities and coping skills to help students stay calm? Mindfulness activities like a chocolate meditation help teach calming strategies while kindness activities such as our coloring pages and fortune teller are fun quiet activit$35.50$42.30Save $6.80
- This kindness activities bundle with 13 growth mindset resources includes kindness coloring pages, positive affirmations bookmarks, checklists and more to encourage friendship, gratitude, and a positive classroom culture. These no-prep activities help teachers and counsellors foster kindness, gener$39.95$49.75Save $9.80
32 kindness coloring pages or kindness posters with positive affirmations that build character traits. Inspirational quotes encourage a growth mindset and reinforce friendships while providing reading practice as students repeat the positive suggestions over and over as they color.
A no-prep activity, coloring pages are a fun craft or mindfulness activity and a fabulous way to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Add the coloring sheets to an early finishers packet for a quiet time activity. You could also provide worksheets to substitute teachers or print on colored paper to add to your growth mindset bulletin board.
Kindness activities help develop social skills and are great for Random Acts of Kindness Day or a calm down corner.
Feedback suggests that teachers are mostly using the coloring sheets with students in Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, and even higher year levels.
*** Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- 32 kindness coloring pages, including a kindness poster
- 4 bordered note papers for drawing and writing activities - 2 lined, 2 blank
- 1 full-color ready-to-print kindness poster
- A BONUS introduction to bucket filling
- Information about the benefits of kindness
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Kindness book suggestions
➡️ Happy Customer
"I used these little posters for Pink Shirt Day. I printed them out on pink paper and gave copies to the school Justice League. They each completed 1 to 2 posters and then I hung them around the school so that we had a sea of pink for Pink Shirt Day." - Donna A (used with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th grades)
► Want to share these coloring pages? Please purchase an additional license for each classroom.
- Great activity for your classroom or school during Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Week.
- Nurture a growth mindset through kindness activities to improve relationships and reduce antisocial behavior.
- Add to a calming corner for students who need some coping strategies for anxiety or anger.
- Easy no-prep substitute teacher activity.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination and foster physical and psychological development.
- Encourage creativity by experimenting with color and different mediums
- Encourage self-expression.
- Display your finished pages on your bulletin board to help spread kindness.
- Use the kindness quotes to start discussions around kindness and caring to promote a kind and inclusive classroom and school community.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
- Use the lined and blank notepaper for creative writing or other kindness activities, and the inspirational quotes as writing prompts.
- Use the ready-to-use kindness poster and your completed worksheets to make a perfect World Kindness Day bulletin board or anti-bullying art project!
➡️ Happy Customer
"This is a great resource! Coloring helps kids focus and be mindful and the kindness pages provide a good message." - Susan S
NOTE: This resource has been updated and coloring pages may vary from those shown in the video preview.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
A variation of this resource is also available in A4 Format.
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TPT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.