Also included in
- Your essential back to school activities bundle to nurture kindness, respect, and generosity. Our kindness coloring pages, editable Google Slides kindness checklists and kindness tree are our most popular resources. Combined with our character-building posters, kindness bookmarks, and acrostic poem$31.25$37.60Save $6.35
- Your essential stay at home, distance learning kindness activities bundle with coloring pages, worksheets, word search, acrostic poem, bookmarks, checklist, and more. Some resources are editable in Google Slides such as our kindness checklist and coloring pages where students use elements to reconst$39.95$46.90Save $6.95
- Your essential back to school character traits activities bundle for school counselors and teachers with 12 resources for year-long character education. A great resource for your classroom management and social-emotional learning toolkit. Lesson plans, activities, games, posters, coloring pages, pap$49.95$62.75Save $12.80
These editable make your own kindness coloring pages are perfect for encouraging kindness, creativity, a growth mindset and to practice and learn new digital skills.
This fun, no-prep mindfulness activity provides students with a Google Slides file with faded coloring page templates with images and positive messages. Their task is to convert these to black outlines ready for coloring.
After they select their favorite page, children search the picture and text templates for the elements on their page. They copy and paste these onto their coloring page and manipulate the elements to fit.
The activity allows students to practice copying, pasting, resizing, changing outline color and rotating to make their elements fit over the grey outlines. They will need to concentrate to stay focused and demonstrate patience in making them fit. They will also practice printing as they reproduce their masterpiece onto paper ready for coloring.
COLORING is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children. It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
Evidence shows that teaching KINDNESS has many physical, emotional and mental health benefits. This is significant for schools who want to help improve relationships and reduce anti-social and bullying behavior to help create a safe and inclusive culture.
Kindness and coloring are a winning combination!
Put your finished coloring pages on your bulletin board to spread a message of kindness. The faded outline pages are also perfect to add to a calm down corner for anxious, restless or angry students to trace with a black marker before coloring.
Your colorful and inspirational posters can lead to conversations around kindness, caring, and respect. These are especially great for spreading random acts of kindness in your classroom or to take part in Kindness Days.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Instructions for teachers
- Student instructions
- The benefits of kindness and coloring
- 12 x Google Slides coloring page templates
- 4 x pages text and image outlines for coloring page construction
- 3 x display posters
- Kindness book suggestions
- Use coloring pages to help spread kindness within your classroom and school.
- Use to strengthen concentration and computer skills such as copying, pasting, resizing, coloring, printing, etc.
- Students can be creative and express themselves with the use of color.
- Students have the opportunity to add their own freehand drawing elements.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Print faded coloring pages and ask students to trace the outline in black before coloring. A great addition to a calm down corner.
- Ask students to be creative with color. Explore coloring techniques using pencils, markers, pastels, watercolor.
- Have students add their own elements to their coloring page. They may like to draw a pattern inside the text outline, add drawings to blank spaces or add a colorful background.
- Display your finished pages on your bulletin board to help spread kindness.
- Start discussions around kindness and caring to promote a kind and inclusive classroom and school community.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
This resource is also available in A4 Format.
- Kindness Coloring Pages - our most popular resource
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.