Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Build character traits and encourage acts of kindness to build an inclusive classroom community with this back-to-school activities bundle. Teach about kindness, respect, and friendship with kindness coloring pages, character-building posters, and editable Google Slides™ kindness checklists. A great$13.95$15.50Save $1.55
- Is classroom behavior a problem? Kindness activities are fun and engaging and help improve friendships, happiness and wellbeing. Use kindness coloring pages with positive affirmations, editable kindness checklists (students will be practicing writing without even realizing it), or our gorgeous kindn$31.25$37.60Save $6.35
- Best-selling kindness activities to nurture character traits and friendship. Perfect back-to-school lesson plans, coloring pages, posters, bookmarks, and more for school counseling or classroom management. This bundle has you covered for Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Day with a chec$21.95$25.95Save $4.00
Your essential back to school kindness activities bundle includes kindness coloring pages and editable Google Slides kindness checklists. Use during Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Week to teach students about caring, generosity and respect while nurturing their emotional wellbeing. A great addition to your counseling toolbox, classroom management resources or kindness bulletin board.
Are you looking for a fun, no-prep mindfulness activity to help your students relax or focus? Our kindness coloring pages are a fun worksheet or quiet time activity that nurture positive character traits and are a useful addition to a calm down corner to soothe anxious, restless or angry students. Kindness activities also make celebrating Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Day a breeze!
COLORING is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children. It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
Evidence shows that teaching KINDNESS has many physical, emotional and mental health benefits. This is significant for schools who want to help improve relationships and reduce anti-social and bullying behavior to help create a safe and inclusive culture.
Kindness and coloring are a winning combination!
Your completed kindness coloring pages are perfect for your bulletin board to encourage kindness and a growth mindset.
Use your colorful artwork to start conversations around kindness, caring, and respect. Especially great for encouraging random acts of kindness in your classroom or to take part in Kindness Days.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- 27 kindness coloring pages, including a kindness poster to color.
- 4 bordered note papers to color - 2 blank, and 2 lined.
- A BONUS introduction to bucket filling
- Information about the benefits of kindness
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Book suggestions for you
- Use coloring pages to help spread kindness within your classroom and school.
- Allow students the chance to be creative with their coloring. Encourage them to express themselves with coloring page activities.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Display your finished pages on your bulletin board to help spread kindness.
- Start discussions around kindness and caring to promote a kind and inclusive classroom and school community.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
Ready-made and customizable kindness checklists to enhance to your classroom management system and build positive character traits. These kindness worksheets present a kindness challenge that will engage students for hours or days. An awesome activity when participating in Random Acts of Kindness Day, Pay It Forward Day or World Kindness Day in February, April and November.
Print our no-prep kindness checklists or have students practice writing by constructing their own on the blank printables. For a technology worksheet, have students use the ready-made Google Slides templates where they will type their own acts of kindness. They can work independently or learn skills such as consideration and co-operation by working together on the group challenge.
Students complete three or more acts of kindness from four categories (school, home, community, with an adult) OR five or more in two categories working together in a group.
There are also editable lesson plan templates available in Google Slides where you can customize your own printable worksheets.
- A pdf file for printing and link to Google Slides templates for customizing your own checklist
- 5 printer-friendly printable checklist options
- 5 black outline checklist options to print on colored paper or for students to color in
- 2 Google Slides printer-friendly templates for working independently
- 2 Google Slides black outline templates for coloring for working independently
- 1 Google Slides printer-friendly template for working in a group
- 1 Google Slides black outline templates for coloring for working in a group
- 1 Kindness Poster in full color, printer-friendly and black outline for coloring
Students will build emotional intelligence through these fun social-emotional learning activities while you save 15% by purchasing both resources together.
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.