Also included in
- Build character traits and encourage acts of kindness to build an inclusive classroom community with this back-to-school activities bundle. Teach about kindness, respect, and friendship with kindness coloring pages, character-building posters, and editable Google Slides™ kindness checklists. A great$13.95$15.50Save $1.55
- Is classroom behavior a problem? Kindness activities are fun and engaging and help improve friendships, happiness and wellbeing. Use kindness coloring pages with positive affirmations, editable kindness checklists (students will be practicing writing without even realizing it), or our gorgeous kindn$31.25$37.60Save $6.35
- Best-selling kindness activities to nurture character traits and friendship. Perfect back-to-school lesson plans, coloring pages, posters, bookmarks, and more for school counseling or classroom management. This bundle has you covered for Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Day with a chec$21.95$25.95Save $4.00
Want some back to school kindness activities to encourage good behavior, build character traits and reinforce healthy friendships?
Our acts of kindness checklists and coloring pages bundle will help you create a positive classroom community where students care for and support one another.
This SEL bundle suits students in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade.
Do you need an easy kindness lesson to encourage positive character traits and expected behavior? Students love this calming coloring activity that includes kindness quotes to promote a growth mindset.
Improve wellbeing and classroom community by reminding students how to be a good friend and to make positive choices with no-prep positive affirmations coloring sheets.
Finished worksheets make beautiful kindness posters with positive suggestions for your behavior management bulletin board.
You can use them in a calm down corner as a mindfulness activity if you're concerned about wellbeing, for students who need a brain break, print them for a substitute teacher, or use as a friendship activity.
This pack includes:
- 32 kindness coloring pages, including a kindness poster
- 4 bordered note papers for drawing and writing activities - 2 lined, 2 blank
- 1 full-color ready-to-print kindness poster
- A BONUS introduction to bucket filling
- Information about the benefits of kindness
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Kindness book suggestions
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
These worksheets provide a kindness challenge where students select three or more good deeds from four categories (school, home, community, with an adult) OR five or more from two categories if they're working together in groups.
As students check off the acts of kindness they complete, they're building character by being thoughtful and considerate of others. Kind, caring kids cooperate and support their peers for a calm, peaceful classroom.
Checklists are perfect during Random Acts of Kindness Day, Pay It Forward Day, or World Kindness Week in February, April, and November.
This resource includes:
- A pdf file for printing and a link to Google Slides™ templates for you or your students to customize the checklists
- 5 printer-friendly color checklists
- 5 outlined checklists - print on colored paper or have students color them in
- 2 Google Slides™ printer-friendly color templates for independent work
- 2 Google Slides™ outlined templates for independent work - print on colored paper or get students to color them in
- 1 Google Slides™ group activity - printer-friendly color template to use online or to print out
- 1 Google Slides™ group activity - outlined template for students to work online (can also be printed)
- 1 kindness Poster in full color, printer-friendly color and outlines for coloring in
You might also like
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 of our most popular kindness resources
- Kindness Mega Bundle - You'll be set for year-long kindness with 14 resources
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.