Also included in
- A back to school bundle of 14 resources to nurture character traits like kindness, empathy, respect, gratitude, and friendship. School counselors will have social-emotional learning, character education and classroom management resources for a year.Mostly used with 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th gradPrice $52.50Original Price $71.45Save $18.95
These inspirational quotes posters with matching character traits coloring pages teach children values like kindness and respect.
Create a bulletin board showing what "kindness is" to reinforce the positive behavior you expect in your grade every time students look around the room.
The matching coloring sheets are great for celebrating Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Week. Coloring also helps students to strengthen the small muscles in their hand to improve fine motor skills needed for writing.
➡️ Teacher Feedback
"I used these posters when talking with my students about being kind and how we can show kindness towards others. Keeping them on display in the classroom is a helpful reminder to the students. They would also be great to display in the hallway for all students to view." - Michelle C, used with K.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- 7 colorful posters
- The same 7 posters without a background
- 7 matching outlined pages for students to color or to print on colored paper to save ink
- Information about the benefits of kindness
- Information about the benefits of coloring
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.