Also included in
- A back to school bundle of 13 resources to nurture character traits like kindness, empathy, respect, gratitude, and friendship. School counselors will have social-emotional learning, character education and classroom management resources for a year.Mostly used with 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grad$51.95$67.50Save $15.55
Inspirational and motivational quotes featuring values like kindness and respect can be useful tools for fostering positive character traits. Our Kindness Is... bulletin board posters set reinforce traits that make students kind people.
These colorful display posters are perfect for Random Acts of Kindness Week or World Kindness Week.
Evidence shows that teaching KINDNESS has many physical, emotional, and mental health benefits. This is significant for schools that want to help improve relationships and reduce anti-social and bullying behavior to help create a safe and inclusive culture.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- A printable pdf
- 7 colorful posters
- the same 7 posters on a white background
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing the products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.