Also included in
- Tired & grumpy at the end of the year? Do you need quiet but fun activities and coping skills to help students stay calm? Mindfulness activities like a chocolate meditation help teach calming strategies while kindness activities such as our coloring pages and fortune teller are fun quiet activit$35.50$42.30Save $6.80
This fun back to school craft activity results in a beautiful kindness quilt or collaboration poster for your classroom bulletin board. Each of the 30 quilt squares are coloring pages that can be used as a mindfulness activity for when you want to calm your grade.
You can also use the printed and blank google slides templates as writing prompts where students will add their own positive message and ask them to get creative by personalising with pictures.
A fun addition to your social-emotional learning or counselor toolbox to nurture positive character traits and improve social skills.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- 30 different kindness quote quilt squares in black outlines for students to color
- 10 blank designs for students to write their own kindness reminder
- 10 image designs to use as fillers when your patch numbers do not make up a rectangle
- 2 banners to print and assemble for the middle or top of your quilt
- Google Slides doc where students can type their own kindness message
- Kindness information
- Kindness book recommendations
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Empathy Unit - A must have for your social-emotional learning toolbox
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.