Also included in
- Is classroom behavior a problem? Kindness activities are fun and engaging and help improve friendships, happiness and wellbeing. Use kindness coloring pages with positive affirmations, editable kindness checklists (students will be practicing writing without even realizing it), or our gorgeous kindn$31.25$37.60Save $6.35
- Best-selling kindness activities to nurture character traits and friendship. Perfect back-to-school lesson plans, coloring pages, posters, bookmarks, and more for school counseling or classroom management. This bundle has you covered for Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Day with a chec$21.95$25.95Save $4.00
Our kindness tree bulletin board has students, and participating in an acts of kindness challenge. It's a powerful, inclusive back to school kindness activity to bring the school community together.
Everyone excitedly watches the tree come to life as they report kindness they've given, received, or witnessed on leaves, apples, birds, and bugs.
If you want to address disrespect and encourage good behavior in your classroom you can use the kindness tree for just your grade, but if staff wants to improve the culture of the whole school, then get everyone involved!
➡️ "I used this as a bulletin board outside my classroom. We are talking about being a kind school this year. This board is so cute and so powerful. I am thinking of doing it next year also!" - Kaelene S
Used with K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th grade
Classroom management is a priority these days and kindness activities are one of the most fun and rewarding ways to nurture positive character traits.
For me, kindness is the foundation of all values and an essential part of character education. It's powerful and can change thoughts, feelings, and actions. When touched by an act of kindness, the recipient, and the giver both experience addictive feel-good emotions and it's proven that even onlookers' benefit.
Though it can be used at any time of the year, this bulletin board makes celebrating Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Day a breeze!
- promote friendship and an inclusive school culture
- boost self-esteem and reduce bullying
- improve student and teacher wellbeing
- give students an opportunity to work together towards a common goal
Printables are provided in full color and black outlines. These options along with deconstructed images allow you to limit or increase the involvement for students by simply printing and cutting or coloring and assembling. All resources can be enlarged to suit the available space in your school.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- Instructions for use
- 2 examples of completed kindness trees
- Kindness book suggestions
- 4 tree templates - full color and outlines for coloring
- 23 printable resource pages - full colors variations and outlines for coloring
- 1 instruction poster to place by your tree
- 4 full-color kindness posters to hang throughout your school
- 4 printer-friendly kindness posters to hang throughout your school
- 14 pages of printable letters - various colors and outlines for coloring
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.