Also included in
- Your essential back to school activities bundle to nurture kindness, respect, and generosity. Our kindness coloring pages, editable Google Slides kindness checklists and kindness tree are our most popular resources. Combined with our character-building posters, kindness bookmarks, and acrostic poem$31.25$37.60Save $6.35
- Best-selling kindness activities to nurture character traits and friendship. Perfect back-to-school lesson plans, coloring pages, posters, bookmarks, and more for school counseling or classroom management. This bundle has you covered for Random Acts of Kindness Day and World Kindness Day with a chec$21.95$25.95Save $4.00
Make a kindness tree bulletin board where students (and teachers) participate in acts of kindness to improve friendships and reduce bullying. A powerful social-emotional learning resource to enhance classroom management and build character traits. Kindness activities are an essential part of character education and makes celebrating Random Acts of Kindness Day or World Kindness Day a breeze!
Kindness has an incredible power to change thoughts, feelings, and actions. When touched by an act of kindness, the recipient, and the giver both experience addictive feel-good emotions and it's proven that even onlookers' benefits.
Whole school kindness projects are an effective way of helping to improve self-esteem, student, and teacher well-being, and promote inclusion to reduce bullying behavior.
The kindness tree is a fun way for students to record kindness given, received and witnessed throughout the school and see how their good deeds grow.
The resources included for this activity encourage every member of the school and parent community to be actively involved in spreading kindness. Printables are provided in full color and black outlines. These options along with deconstructed images allow you to limit or increase the involvement for students by simply printing and cutting or coloring and assembling. All resources can be enlarged to suit the available space in your school.
Provisions have been made for student, teacher, principal, parent, and admin staff involvement.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- Instructions for use
- 2 examples of completed kindness trees
- Kindness book suggestions
- 4 tree templates - full color and outlines for coloring
- 23 printable resource pages - full colors variations and outlines for coloring
- 1 instruction poster to place by your tree
- 4 full-color kindness posters to hang throughout your school
- 14 pages of printable letters - various colors and outlines for coloring
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you required an earlier version.
You might also like:
• Kindness Coloring Pages - our most popular resource
• Editable Kindness Checklists - for both students and teachers
• Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
• Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TPT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.