In this unit you will find the following:
- “Write the Room” activity and response sheet
- “Falling for Sounds” activity (matching letters to beginning sounds)
- “Find and Trace” cards (differentiated) with upper and lowercase answer sheets
- Matching upper and lowercase letters (Pocket Chart Activity) and response sheet
- Sight word building activity and response sheet
- “Beginning and Ending Sound” ‘Write the Room’ Activity and response sheet
- Rhyming Words matching game and response sheet
- “Roll Say Keep” games (differentiated) with response sheets
- 5 “Roll and Cover” games
- 3 “Spin and Color” Activity (beginning sounds) with response sheets
- 3 “Spin to Win” games with response sheets
- Beginning sound ‘clip cards’ and response sheet
- Beginning and ending sound cards and response sheet
The literacy stations are common core aligned and cover these standards:
SL.K.1 I can participate in conversations with my friends.
RF.K.1 I can recognize and name all upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
RF.K.2 I can recognize and produce rhyming words.
RF.K.2 I can isolate and pronounce the initial, medial vowel, and final sounds in CVC words.
RF.K.3 I can read and spell common high-frequency words.
LK.1 I can print my upper and lowercase letters.