Help students learn letters, letter sounds, beginning sounds, beginning sound match, Kindergarten Sight Words, and tracking text all inside this daily resource packet.
* Weekly lessons focused on 3 specific letters/sounds, 3 pictures with beginning sounds that match the letters for the week, and 3 KN sight words to focus on for the week.
- Each week is broken up into 4 days - and labeled with the Day's #. The 5th day is Progress monitor day.
* This packet includes progress monitoring assessments for each week as well as a unit assessment (all letters/sounds & KN sight words).
- Assessments are labeled for teacher use - to keep a running record; and for student use - for students to look at while they are being assessed.
* Teacher directions on how to teach each section of the student pages
* Table of contents that describes what students are learning each week & the page numbers
** This comes in Black & White as well! So if you don't have a color printer, no worries! The pictures are outlines (not colored in) and the boxes are all black! If you purchase this packet and would like it in black and white, just email me and I will send you the pdf! **